- All Products
- Reseller Tools
- Contact Us
Guardiant Shield with Window
Product Code: HSW66915
Mfg part #: HSW66915
A Retail and Healthcare Solution for Reducing the Spread of Germs
The Guardiant™ Shield is a polycarbonate sneeze guard ideal for grocery, Medical, convenience and retail settings and is built to help reduce the spread of contagious, airborne germs commonly spread by coughing or sneezing. The Guardiant™ creates a protective shield in any place of commerce that requires direct interaction between employees and customers in close proximity such as POS checkouts or cash registers. Along with providing this protective barrier at the point of sale, the Guardiant™ also creates peace of mind for employees and customers during frequent face to face interactions at the point of sale.
The polycarbonate counter top screen comes with options for the size and type of opening at the bottom, allowing for the transfer of items or payment for transactions. The retail Guardiant™ reduces the risk of virus spread while allowing items to be exchanged at the checkout register through a protective barrier.
- Connect to view price
- MSRP: $620.00
- Solid: Aluminum frame and clear polycarbonate construction. Each panel is made of plexiglass 2.5 mm thick.
- Portable: Fully collapsible; panels stack onto one another at a depth of 3 inches.
- Cleanable: Able to be easily cleaned with wipes, bleach, or any common disinfectant.
- Practical: An opening at the bottom of the partition allows for the transfer of small items, papers, or payment for transactions. Feet risers allow cables for Credit/Debit to fit under the screen without additional check out modification.
- Functional: Barcodes can be scanned at checkout through the clear polycarbonate, preventing physical contact from transferring products.
- Safe: Tri panel build helps to mitigate airborne contact from coughing, sneezing, laughing, etc.
- Stable: Each panel weighs 24 pounds, providing sturdiness so it is not easily tipped over. Additionally, temporary adhesive strips or glue can be added to hold the feet in place for added stability. Single panel has large feet on both sides that can be screwed to the countertop for added stability. Tri-panel also includes mounting hardware with screws for added stability.