- All Products
- Reseller Tools
- Contact Us
- >Customer Service
For immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-638-3478 or email email@example.com
For general inquiries please fill out the form below:
Product warranty policies are set by the manufacturer of each product. The warranty duration varies by manufacturer. Metropolitan Sales will honor all manufacturer’s warranties on products sold by Metropolitan Sales. Warranties do not apply to products that have been subjected to misuse, mistreatment or accidental damage.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) polices vary by manufacturer. In most cases, if we are notified within 30 days of the invoice date, an RMA number will be issued and a new replacement product will be sent under the customer’s standard credit terms. When shipping a DOA product back to Metropolitan Sales, product must be double boxed. The product's box must be unmarked and undamaged. This includes writing, stamps and shipping labels. Customer is responsible for all freight charges. If, upon inspection, no problem is found or the product has been tampered with, the unit will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and the customer will be responsible for paying for the replacement and all product inspection charges. After 30 days of the invoice date, the manufacturer warranty policies apply. Custom products are not eligible for return.
This policy refers to all products and manufacturers.
- Some manufacturers, request resellers to contact them directly regarding warranty and repair policies. Contact Metropolitan Sales for list of specific manufacturers.
- Warranty for special ordered products may differ from the following guidelines. Please call for more information.
- For those items being returned to Metropolitan Sales, an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number must be issued for all returns
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days only
- Only the products and quantities specified on the original RMA request can be returned with the RMA number issued
- To receive an RMA number, contact Metropolitan Sales’ RMA Department. Please provide the following information:
- 1. Company Name
- 2. Invoice Number or Purchase Order Number
- 3. Product Model/ Part Number
- 4. Serial Number
- 5. Specific Nature of the Problem
- After receiving and approving the RMA, product will be repaired, replaced, or credited at the discretion of the manufacturer. Once the item is received, please allow up to 10 business days for processing the return.
RMA Shipping Guidelines:
When returning your RMA product, please follow these guidelines:
- Ship the product back using the original manufacturer’s packaging, including the box and any other additional shipping material used for packing purpose
- Make sure the product is unmarred by any scratches or marks and ship complete with manuals, ribbons, paper, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc
- Reference the provided RMA number clearly on the shipping label, NOT on the box. Products returned without an RMA number displayed improperly will be refused
- Double box the product, in order to avoid any damage to the original packaging
- Items returned in poor condition, without all original packaging or damaged packaging, will not be credited and will be returned at the customer's expense